First, I’ll love to thank Toinlicious for giving me the Liebster award. Here is a little something about the award: "This award we’ve discovered is given to bloggers who inspire you and have less than 200 followers. The Liebster Award takes its name from a German word meaning 'Beloved, Dearest or Favourite.”
Thanks honey, I appreciate.
1. Link back to the person who gave it to you and thank them.
2. Post the award to your blog.
3. Give the award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers that you appreciate and value.
4. Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know that they have received this award.
Okay, I’ll be giving the award to:
Now to the elevens. Thank you 9ja great, Cee and cherrychatter for tagging me and Rhapsody for daring me. I enjoyed answering all your questions
Post 11 random things about yourself
Answer questions posted by the person who tagged you (please answer Cee’s questions)
Create 11 questions and tag 11 people to answer your questions
Notify those tagged of the game
Notify the person who tagged you after you have answered the questions
No tag backs
11 random things about me:
1. I love twins. Will love to have them someday
2. I am a romance freak……..not the typical Nollywood thingny cos I think those are gross
3. Green is my best colour…….again, not all shades of green
4. I think “whatever” is the most annoying English word ever
5. I hide out in the toilet. Yes, you read right, whenever am stressed at work I just go to the toilet and stay as long as I want.
6. I hate it when people type "k" or “kk” for “ok” in conversations
7. I get bored easily
8. I have a thing for colours. If you see me wearing a red top, yellow shirt, green shoe and pink earing……..just holla at your girl.lol
9. I can stay indoor for a week…………………provided theres constant light and steady supply of food
10. I HATE pets……fish, parrot, cat, dog………..all of them
11. I don’t have a bestfriend
9ja great Questions
1. What's the most important attribute you look for in the opposite sex? Attitude
2. What's your passion? Still trying to figure that out
3. What would you do if you had a million dollars? Pay tithe, invest, help the poor, see the world, shop.
4. What do you consider you best attribute? I am very loyal
5. When did you have your first kiss? I was six
6. Do you prefer someone in suit or casually dressed? Depends on how you carry it but I like casuals
7. What's the best book you ever read? A lot.
8. If you had the opportunity to see any influential person,who would it be?
GEJ Michelle Obama
9. Do you enjoy PDA (Public Display of Affection)? With the right person……..a lot
10. Comedy,Romance,Thriller,Drama,which of these best describes the type of movies you like? Romance
11. When exactly would you like to get married and start a family? Like last year.lol. when I meet the right person
1. What do you do in your spare time? Read, write, watch movies and mess around with paint
2. What one thing are you most proud of? Myself
3. What is your ultimate dream vacation? Paris
4. What are you most looking forward to in the next year? All the public holidays.lol
5. Most important thing you are saving up for? That’s a secret
6. Have you ever rescued someone? What were the circumstances? Yes, saw this accident on our way from work and we stopped, took them to the hospital and even contributed to pay the bills
7. Who influenced you the most when you were a child? My head-mistress. She had so much faith in me.
8. Who influences you the most now? My boss
9. What is the most daring or dangerous thing you’ve ever done? Daring….. Dancing in a competition. I don’t even want to think about it
10. What person in history would you most like to meet? Refer to #8 above
11. What would you love for your next birthday gift? (I just might surprise you ;) A cake thank you very much
Cherry chatter’s Questions
What is the one thing that frightens you the most? Labour pain
What song would you describe as your ‘theme song’ ie a song that best describes you or how you feel about yourself or certain issues? Breakaway – Kelly Clarkson
Kim Kardashian, the entire Jersey shore cast ( if they were formed into one body with a medusa head of all the cast members) and Nene Leakes; if you had one bullet, who would you shoot? Not a huge fan of E! but I think I’ll shoot Kim
What was the last most outrageous purchase you made? A shoe
Is it best to have loved and lost or is it best to not love at all giving the possibility of heart break? Give reasons. (P:S: No BS sappy and generic answers too) Its better to have loved and lost cos then you’ll know what its like to be in love and that there’s still someone out there for you
Tattoos or piercings. Which do you prefer and why? (‘neither’ is not an answer) (fake) tattoo of course………..i have a very low threshold for pain
Who do you love the most, your brother or your boyfriend? (If married, replace with husband) Give reasons. Brother. Family will always be there.
Is revenge ever justified? Give reasons. No. Romans 12:19
Is religion an important consideration in a relationship? Give reasons. Yes and no. depends on individuals and how spiritual they are.
If you were president for a day, what is the first thing you would do? Resign. Don’t want any of that s**t
What is your first memory of being aware of/attracted to someone of the opposite sex? I was six and on a play date.
And now to the hardest
1. Do you love yourself inside out, outside in? (If yes move to question 5) Yes
2. If you do not love yourself completely what is preventing your from loving yourself completely? I believe I love myself completely.
3. Are there external/internal influences that prevents you from loving yourself? No
what are they?
Are the influences rooted in childhood traumas?
What do you plan to do about it?
4. How do you plan to teach yourself how to love yourself as you are and understand that you are enough? The bible helps and I appreciate myself.
5. What things do you do for yourself that enriches and nourishes your being? Read, pray
6. How do you hold yourself accountable for your poor decisions? By living with the consequences
7. Are you able to forgive yourself your humanness and move forward without beating up yourself and getting stuck in the, what should have been, if only I had? Yes, I’m very good at moving on
8. How do you celebrate you, your uniqueness and authenticity? Ermmmmnn……..do not know the answer to this one. I guess I just pat myself on the back (mentally)
9. How do you stay motivated, hopeful and faithful to you, your thoughts, beliefs and ideals? Constantly reminding myself of who I am, what I want and where I want to be
10. If you were your own parent what would be the one thing you would teach yourself? To believe in myself
If you are doing that which you wish you had learnt earlier how do you plan to pass the lessons on to another person who may be stuck where you were? Showing the person there’s a lot more to life than being dormant
If you are not doing it, Why aren’t you?
How do you plan to implement it into your daily life?
11. Are you being true to your inner self or are you busy pleasing everybody else? Right now, the only person I please is me
If you are not being true to self, how’s that working for you?
Are you happy? Considerably
How do you define happiness? An inner feeling of peace
Am sure almost everybody is tagged already so I’ll just tag: